- Dizziness, headaches or stomach aches while reading
- Feeling or seeing non-existent movement while reading, writing, or copying
- Difficulty with vision, even if eye exams don't reveal a problem
- Keen sightedness and observant but lacking focus on details and peripheral vision
- Trouble with writing or copying; pencil grip is unusual; handwriting varies or is illegible
- Clumsy, uncoordinated, poor at sports; difficulties with motor skills and tasks; prone to motion sickness
- Can be ambidextrous, and often confuses left/right, over/under etc.
The Davis programme provides a sense of awareness with mastery over body and mind. After the programme, a motivated child will feel a surge of confidence in themselves and their ability. This is my guarantee.
Contact me for a friendly discussion and for further details.
Contact Number: 07807843613
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org